Company Search allows you to evaluate a company within minutes based on information such as key employees, Technology Install and Buyer Intent.
NOTE: For Checkout and Export
- Company Data is included with access to the DemandScience Intelligence platform and no credits will be deducted for company records.
- You cannot include Companies and Contact within the same export.
- For any customers with Integrations setup, you will not be able to export company data via the integration, you will need to create a .csv/xlsx file to download it.
Accessing Company Search
You can access the Company search feature via the ‘Search’ tab under ‘Companies’.
You run your searches for companies based on relevant search parameters from the left hand side of the screen.
Note: You do not need to use every search filter when searching, simply use the ones you need.
New Company Infographic Information pop-up
To view our new Company Infographic Information pop-up, simply select the name of the company (in blue) and a new pop-up will appear. You can then select ‘Close’ to remove this.
Once you run your searches (examples above) you need to tick the boxes beside the companies that display in the main view. Alternatively, you can select ‘ Add All’ to add all companies within the search to your cart. Then when you have selected what you need hit the ‘Export” button(top right hand side of the screen) to export the full information to create an .xlsx or csv. File containing this information.
Saved Company Search
Saved searches let you retain your most important search selections so you can easily use them again.
Saving Search is easy:
- Use the search panel to build up a search as you normally would.
- Click on ’Searches’ in the button bar.
- Enter the name for the search.
- Click “Save”.